Steering Committee of the University of Tuzla at the session held on 16.09.2014., upon a proposal contained in the Decision on Establishing, which the Senate adopted on 25.06.2014., issued the Decision on Establishing the Volunteer Center, as an organizational unit of the University.
The Volunteer Center will execute the following tasks:
- accumulation of students' general knowledge, expertise and experience
- increasing the number of competencies acquired through studies
- introducing students to new areas of society and potential employers
- prevention and resolution of current challenges and problems within the local community
- encouraging activism, promoting altruism and reciprocity and community work
All the above mentioned activities the Volunteer center carries out in a manner which supports education and scientific and educational activities both of students and the University staff.