1. Academician Ismet Mujezinovic, painter, member of the Academy of Science and Art of BiH, President of the Committee for the establishment of the University of Tuzla, doctor honoris causa a.d. 1977.
2. Alija Izetbegovic, President of Bosnia and Herzegovina, doctor honoris causa a.d. 1996.
3. Professor Jacob Bergsland, MD, cardiovascular surgeon, the chief cardiac surgeon at Buffalo University Clinical Center, now works at the Cardiovascular Clinic UKC Tuzla, doctor 1996.
4. Professor Syed Arshad Husain, MD, child psychiatrist at the University Clinical Centre of Missouri Columbia, doctor honoris causa a.d. 1999.
5. Professor Azizkhan Richard, MD, chief physician at the Cincinnati Children’s Hospital Medical Center, OH, USA, doctor honoris causa a.d. 2000.
6. Mevludin Ekmecic, painter, founder of the Yugoslav Gallery of Portraits in Tuzla (now the International Portrait Gallery) and initiator of the famous Tuzla Biennial Festival of Portraits INTERBIFEP, doctor honoris causa a.d. 2004.
7. Professor Cestimir Dusek, a retired professor of the Academy of Music of the University of Sarajevo, a longtime director of the Tuzla Symphony Orchestra, the founder of a number of music schools, and town choirs, doctor honoris causa a.d. 2004.
8. Stjepan Mesic, President of Republic of Croatia, doctor honoris causa a.d. 2005.
9. Tadeusz Mazowiecki, Polish politician, one of the leaders of the Solidarity movement and the first non-communist prime minister in North and East Europe after the Second World War, Special Rapporteur of the Commission on Human Rights in the former Yugoslavia, doctor honoris causa a.d. 2007.
10. Dr. Reinhardt Rudel, Professor Emeritus, field of science: nuclear physics, physiology, doctor honoris causa a.d. 2008.
11. Professor Ahmet Davutoglu, Minister of Foreign Affairs of the Republic of Turkey, field of sceince: a double major in Political Science and Economics. Chief Advisor to the Prime Minister and the General Ambassador in the 59th and 60th Government of the Republic of Turkey. Professor at the University of Beykent, Head of the Department of International Relations, a member of the Senate of the University and a member of the Board. Visiting scientist at the University of Marmara, doctor honoris causa a.d. 2011.